In tribute to Huffington Post’s censorship of its members to present a false touching reverence for the career and humanitarian works of Andrew Breitbart, here are the top front page Hacklines (hack headlines) on the site at this moment, from the rich swamp of corporate tabloidism that HP has deteriorated into…and I say that with all due touching reverence (contrary opinions may have been heavily moderated):
- PHOTOS: 7 Comedians Without Their Signature Facial Hair
- Snooki Pregnant?
- 5 Weird Uses For Peanut Butter
- Thigh High Leather Boots?
- Indian Bar Dancers
- Gross Surprise In Spinach Dip
- Katy Perry Flashes Undies
- Flying Robots Play Bond Theme
- Worst Autocorrect Fail Ever?
- Apocalypse Travel
- PHOTO: Bizarro Photoshop Fail Explained
- Things You Should NEVER Put Down Your Garbage Disposal (don’t worry, Huffington Post wasn’t on the list)
So, whenever you read anything or hear anything “reported” from Huffington Post, always preface it with, “From the people who brought you, ‘Gross Surprise in Spinach Dip’ and ‘Katy Perry Flashes Undies’ comes…”
Batboy’s gotta be waiting in the “wings” at HuffPo! And HP, where are the latest updates on Area 51, celebrity nipples and Sasquatch??? Inquiring minds want to know!