HERE IS THE BENGHAZI CONSPIRACY THAT THE DEMS NEED TO TAKE UP IN THE SENATE…..and that all who want the truth told should spread far and wide.
There IS a Benghazi Conspiracy and Lindsey Graham is at the Center of it.
Laura Logan of CBS’s 60 minutes took part in an information laundering conspiracy with Sen Lindsey Graham creating a story for which there was no authoritative source. Graham PLANTED information with Logan for which he had no proof to put it on the most respected and most watched TV news magazine AND THEN that Senator used that TV story to as HIS source for his attacks on the Obama administration. Impeachable?
To be more specific:
1) The Right wants to trace the Benghazi attack to Al Qaeda.There is no evidence that this is so (despite 7 Congressional reviews, DoD and State Reviews, DOJ Reviews and two external auditors).
2) In October 2013 on 60 Minutes Logan reported on the leadnstory that it was “now well established” that the assault had been planned and executed by an Al Qaeda operational unit. The report went on to lay out how this likely happened spelling out how AQ operates, how the attack was probably organized and then how it was carried out. It is a clever report but it all hinges on proof of the AQ connection.
3) The next morning Lindsey Graham appeared on Fox News to say that he saw Logan’s report, was shocked and declared that it was the smoking gun proving that the administration was covering up “the well established fact” that AQ was the mastermind and the agent of the attack.
4) But Logan had provided NO source for that claim. None. So what was the foundation of her claim? She wouldn’t say but NY Mag has gotten to the bottom of the mystery.
5) HER SOURCE WAS SC SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM. The two met two or three times to talk about the Libya attack, with Graham telling Logan that from his point of view, it was “a fair thing to say” that there was a “build-up of Al Qaeda types” in the area—a major talking point for the right in arguments that the Obama White House tried covering up alleged terrorist links. Graham alluded to privileged information he had from the CIA, FBI, State Department and Department of Defense BUT said he could not be quoted as the source since this information was confidential.
6) Graham, citing his concern about the coverup, after his appearance on Fox, put a hold on all Obama Senate nominees.
7) He had to fold when Logan story was shot full of holes. But why did he fold so quickly? Now we know?
Graham told Logan that AQ did it.
Logan reported it on 60 Minutes.
Graham then used the 60 Minutes report as the platform from which to launch a major assault on the administration.
HAS GRAHAM OFFERED HIS APOLOGY FOR TRYING TO MISLEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.? NOT ON HIS LIFE!
Read the full story here: http://nymag.com/news/features/lara-logan-cbs-news…