AdLib On August - 2 - 2013

Many news organizations have seen their staffs reduced in this era of corporate-owned media. In order to address this and help them provide content every day using less resources, a collection of media companies have entered into a variety of agreements with the Republican Party, celebrities and others to “make news” each day that is identical to the previous day which allows the news media to re-use previous headlines and articles on a regular basis.

Here are some of the more familiar news headlines that can be run in the news every day:

“Tea Party House Rep. Makes Racially Offensive Statement”

“Miley Cyrus Does Something to Look Sleazy…Er…Grown Up”

“High Profile Trial Makes Many Question System of Justice”

“Is Hillary Running for President?”

“Mitch McConnell Filibusters Bill”

“Anthony Weiner, Sexting and Penises”

“Difficult Road Ahead for Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks”

“House Republicans Vote to Repeal Obamacare”

“NSA Revealed to be Spying on Americans More Than Thought”

“Lindsay Lohan Arrested”

Thanks to the cooperation of celebrities, politicians and corporations, this more ecological, recycling method of events and journalism has made the news a more economical and sustainable resource. As the media corporations say so often, think green!

Meanwhile, there are still headlines that could never run more than once so here are ten of those for your perusal:

1. PatsyT says:

AdLib, Bill Maher is ripping you off again…
    Check out this bit from their broadcast last night

2. Nirek says:

Thanks all for the laughs.

😆 Thanks for my Saturday morning laughs AdLib. Most are about as intelligent as a pile of dog s**t.

The perfect Friday post, AdLib! A bit of levity to end up the week. Let me make a couple of additions, if I may:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Heh, love those, Kes! Here are a couple others I didn’t include because I already had 10:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

• Like W once said, “Most of our imports come from other countries!”

It’s a darned shame how tight-lipped those homicide victims are, isn’t it? I wonder why. And they’re so consistent. I mean, I’ve never heard of a single one of them cooperating during police interrogations. Ever!

And David Cameron should get to know Mayor Parris. Cameron has outfitted little buses that go around Britain randomly urging people to go home. But not if they’re blond and blue-eyed. 😉

David “LOL” Cameron should be driving the bloody bus with a megaphone strapped to his slack, mean gob. Let’s see how many people would still vote for these yobs then.

I think it’s due to intimidation that homicide victims don’t report that crime to the police, they may be afraid of retaliation, just a theory.

Cameron is a bad headline in a suit. Really, wasting money on urging the homeless to go home? That is even more idiotic.

Which I believe is the Tory campaign slogan for 2015, “Even More Idiotic!”

5. Ha, I love it. Pretty funny stuff. This reminds me of a poster held by a tea bagger at a rally I saw.

“I Support Home Scholling” No kidding.