bito On January - 28 - 2011

Tomorrow is a serious day and it should be fully supported, but with all movements we need a banner song that expresses our convictions against this corruption in our political system by a few chosen monied interests.
None of these exactly capture my disdain for this group, but I am sure you will find one.

This may be what they will be singing inside their meeting, WE being the pigeons.

Tom LehrerPoisoning Pigeons In The Park

You can believe that they expect much for their money.

Dire Straits – Money For Nothing

No, we can’t escape the corruption

Corruption (1968) trailer

Isn’t this the way they keep their coffers filled?

Steve Earle sings Bob Dylan’s “Master’s of War”

Written by bito

Was once a handsome frog until kissed by an ugly corporate princess.----- Like a well honed knife, the internet can be a wonderful and useful tool. It can be used to prepare and serve a delicious meal or it can be used to cause harm. peace

Performing Hava Nagila in Tehran

The coolest thing out of Tel Aviv right now.

3. KB723 says:

PinHead Gunpowder…. Brother/w lyrics

javaz, this has nothing by any means to do with your brother… I am posting this tune in regret, that my friend Tazzie is still stuck back at HP…. =(

4. KB723 says:

My Chemical Romance…. SummerTime/w lyrics

The New MCR album came out in late November… I really dig this tune… Something about it is nostalgic to me… Or maybe it’s that Gerard Way, the lead singer wrote this tune about his wife…. Enjoy…. =)

5. bito says:

Paul Ryan and his fellow R’s hero!

Pat Paulsen Editorials

An Egyptian rendition of Mozart’s Queen of the Night (Der Hölle Rache) aria.

Speaking of Egypt and uprisings.

Ruby -- روبي

Too much?

8. KB723 says:

PinHead Gunpowder….. Mahogany

Please forgive me if I did this the wrong way… Kinda new
    around here….. 😉

9. KB723 says:

PinHead GunPowder….. Mahogany

10. javaz says:

Neil Young did anti- Bush songs, and when we watched a program on PBS, they interviewed redneck right-wing folks that went to the concert and they all said how they wanted to beat up Neil Young and worse --

Why is it that the right can say all that crap and the left can’t?

• KB723 says:

Sadly it may be because the left, even when in power, are too timid??? I went and joined to canvas for John Kerry back in 2004 and was mindboggled at how timid my party was… Here in Denver we have a community known as Cherry Creek… Why would the dems want to go there and ask for contributions when 99% of that community is Republican nose in the air D’Bags???? Made no sense to me… I gave up and never went back to help my Party…. =(

Joan Baez.

Donny Hathaway.

Good Luck on Sunday, my spirit will be right there beside you. Go get em!!

This is for the good guys. Sorry, I got things arse about face again. 😳

• javaz says:

Good to see you, Kalima.

This is Friday here, so that means that you clean house, correct?

I used to be like you, whereby I cleaned the house on a specific day, but we’re both retired, and so I got over that -- having a schedule.

Life is just too damn short and I don’t follow any of that anymore.

I clean when it’s necessary, but then again, we no longer have cats . . .