nellie On January - 14 - 2010

I just had to vent.

I never listen to this guy, but his comments about Haiti are being repeated everywhere. And after listening to his schtick, I’m baffled.

Why is his anti-American anti-social hatred for humanity broadcast to our military personnel via Arms Services Radio? Why is he earning $400 MILLION DOLLARS for his bottomless bottom-feeding screed — when he actually has the audacity to tell people NOT TO DONATE TO THE HAITIAN RELIEF EFFORT?

I don’t understand how someone so hateful can survive as a broadcaster in this country.

Whew!

That felt good.

Categories: Speakers' Corner

1. Emerald1943 says:

OMG! Chris Matthews showing the Sarah clip about the Founding Fathers! LOL

“Washington was the consummate statesman”???? LMAO

Edit: I am so sorry for the OT comment! I forgot where I was! My bad!!

• SueInCa says:

Was Chris drooling at the site of Palin? she belongs in this rant topic LOL

• Emerald1943 says:

Salivating all over his desk, but at least, he is no longer saying that she “could” be qualified to run for President like he used to. He was actually making fun of her tonight…a little improvement. I’ve been wondering when the MSM was going to call it like it really is…my doggie is more qualified to be President than this nitwit!!

2. Tiger99 says:

This Administrations quick response and all out relief efforts will be more than Rush can bear… Maybe he will finally go just a little bit to far…

3. PepeLepew says:

So interesting that Pat Robertson’s comments have been getting bigger play than Rush’s — at least that’s my perception.

Not to defend Pat, but whenever he says something outrageous, I honestly wonder if he has a certain level of dementia, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Rush, on the other hand, knows exactly what he is doing … and saying.

• javaz says:

I agree with you, Pepe.
      I agree with K7 when he says our media is lazy, but I do wonder why the corporate MSM isn’t making an issue out of Rush’s hate and focusing only on Robertson.

• Emerald1943 says:

No surprise there, Javaz and Pepe! Rush is, after all, the “Leader” of the Republican Party! No one can refute him without the apologies, bowing and scraping after the fact. Pat, on the other hand, is like the crazy old uncle at the family reunion. You can ignore his statements and not have to apologize for doing so.

• Tiger99 says:

Pat’s statements are usually based on religous beliefs and superstitions… I have no clue what Rush bases his on other than ignorance, hate and a need to be the devils advocate…

4. KQuark says:

Do vent nellie. In fact we should have sub categories under “Speaker’s Corner” like “Vents and Rants” and “Time Out for O/T”.

It’s beyond disgusting the way how his hate has become institutionalized in this way.

5. Chernynkaya says:

Olberman said what I think:

6. Chernynkaya says:

What was probably a karmic thing just happened. I was almost finished writing a companion rant-- only much more hateful than yours, Nellie, when windows decided my computer needed an update so it shut down. I blame the Blue Fairy in cahoots with Jimminy Cricket!

• Emerald1943 says:

Hey Cher! It’s wasn’t the Blue Fairy…it’s Mercury retrograde, according to my astrologer/daughter/expert on such matters. Every time Mercury does this retrograde thing, it totally messes up all communications and electronics. I’m having problems with my laptop too. It will be over in a few days when Mercury goes “direct” again.

• Chernynkaya says:

OK, Emerald-- I’ll buy that! I don’t put that much store into astrology, but being a Libra, I see how often I see both sides of many things and definitely have a problem keeping my balance in life. In fact, i was just thinking of that this very day.

7. boomer1949 says:

Great vent nellie; he is a despicable man. And, I agree with LABC63 — it’s unfortunate he made it off the Islands. I was hoping he was toast.

8. bitohistory says:

Thom Hartman did a short piece on Flush and his drug addiction yesterday. It was a lot worse than I knew. I don;t see it on on his site. Man, it was good!

9. javaz says:

Did Limpball actually tell his listeners not to donate to Haiti?
    It wouldn’t surprise me.
    What reasons did he give, does anyone know?

• nellie says:

Yes he did. He basically said this was a democratic political play to build support because Dems love victims. So basically the whole event could be ignored.

So angry about this, I’m shaking.

• javaz says:

Are any Republicans responding yet?
        Obama did ask George W. Bush Jr. to help with relief efforts, so now I wonder if Limpball will criticize Junior.

Rush isn’t worth your anger or rise in blood pressure.

• nellie says:

You’re right, javaz. That’s why I posted quick rant to get rid of the feeling. And it helped. :-)

On a more positive note, I swear, O is one of the most brilliant men I’ve ever seen in public service. He probably heard all the trash talk about Haiti coming from the right, so he invites GW to show his face as part of the relief effort.

So now what’s the right wing going to do?

Love that O-brain!

10. LABC63 says:

I wish his chest pains great success next time..hateful Shrek looking troll…

(This is so liberating to post this comment and know it will be seen)

Great vent, Nellie -- despicable man is right up there with Pat Robertson

11. Emerald1943 says:

Nice vent, Nellie! When does this kind of sedition become treason? I’ll bet I’m not the only one who has asked this question. Just when you think that this bloated p*g can’t sink any lower, he never fails to succeed.

Karma is a bitch, you know! One of these days, Jabba the Rush is going to have the roof fall in on his head…no pun intended. There will be a scandal that he will not be able to get out of as he did with the whole drug thing. I have seen numerous mentions of his trips to the Caribbean and implications of his activities with little boys there. Oh, just wait…those chickens will come home to roost! It can’t come quickly enough for me!