AdLib On February - 25 - 2010

Watch live and join the live commenting on The Health Care Summit:

Story of my life, “This live video event has concluded.”

I tried to watch it on my iPod last night but C-Span doesn’t have a mobile version yet. Sounds as if I missed the RW funeral service. Will check C-Span now for a repeat.

2. Blues Tiger says:

So what did I miss?

3. AuntieChrist says:

Cspan streams the video without consuming too much of of a computer’s processor(s) cycles.

I totally despise the party of the (R)eptiles.

Al Qaeda would not wish so much ill on this country as these bought out representatives.

4. PatsyT says:

The live stream does not work for my computer
    but neither does the Whitehouse.gov
    My computer is getting tired.

5. SanityNow says:

oh jeebus. its the McCain…

• AuntieChrist says:

“We can’t bust heads like we used too, but we have our ways.
      One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere… like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe… so, I decided to go to Morganville… which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt… which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ’em. “Give me five bees for a quarter,” you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt… which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.”

John McCain — Grampa Simpson

Where the song and dance is always the same.

What a loser, whining and whining. In essence, the GOP are the Party of Bitch.