Chernynkaya On December - 4 - 2009

Hi everyone! I am still trying to get the feel of this place and learn how to comment, reply and do that star thingy, so please be patient– hard to teach this old dog new tricks. This morning, I tried to give Karate Kid a few stars and only managed one. (Sorry KK!) And I still haven’t figured out how to reply– guess I should read the rules.

Anyway, I hope to catch on soon and see more of my old friends and meet some new ones. I think I gonna like this place.

Categories: Speakers' Corner

Written by Chernynkaya

I am an artist and have lived in Los Angeles all of my life, except for a brief hippie period when I lived in SF. I am currently (semi-unwillingly) retired, but have had several careers.

1. nicole473 says:

Welcome to POV, Cher!! It’s great to see you here. :)

Welcome to The Planet, Cher!

There is a little learning curve to new blogs but it’s pretty quick, it’ll be second nature in no time!

Very pleased to have you on The Planet!

3. BigDogMom says:

Welcome Cher, good to see you here. Love all your posts over on the other site.

Don’t feel bad about trying to figure this site out, I still haven’t downloaded my big dog’s picture for my avatar and I’ve been posting here for a few months now….I am such a techno fart!

4. WLA says:

Welcome Cher! Love your comments over at Drudgington. Great to see you found your way here.

5. Chernynkaya says:

That is a nice feature-- I do that a lot!

6. escribacat says:

Hi again, Cher. I’m very happy to see you here. I really enjoy reading your thoughtful posts over yonder.

EDIT: Actually, I’ve never paid any attention to the star thing…uh-oh. I think that’s a type of fanning, isn’t it?? hehe.

7. boomer1949 says:

Not to worry…I feel like I’m learning to do the tango with 2 left feet!

I plan to spend a lot of time here this weekend.

8. Suzanne525 says:

Hi -- Don’t feel bad. I still scroll a lot to see where things are, and where to click, etc.

Nice feature: I clicked twice on “submit comment” and it told me I’d already said that! Love that feature, ’cause it is embarrassing to have everyone see you don’t know how to click!