AdLib On September - 13 - 2009

Here you can post comments on any topic you wish that you would like to discuss privately with Authors, Editors and Admin only. Please feel free to comment on anything at all.

Categories: Authors' Cafe

1. SueInCa says:

Bito and Cher
    If you want the list with the republicans highlighted, send me an email at [email protected]
    I tried to post it here and the highlighting I did would not transfer and I tried to edit the email but I think the programming on the webstite prohibits changes even in an email, depending on the change anyway

2. KevenSeven says:

kevenseven rides again! Thanks to anyone and everyone who pitched a fit.

I really need to sit down and write something substantive for ppov…..

3. KevenSeven says:

Surfer Kit is polling ahead of pixie and luvobama!

She is soon to be stabbed in the back. I think they will figure out how it is that she has chosen the wrong tooth paste and that reveals her as a fascist.

Pity. She’s pretty nice.

Oh, and I’m not wearing any pants.

I wanted to go there to read but if they can see me without logging in, why bother?

5. KevenSeven says:

I’m in! I’m in!

6. Questinia says:

So I’m here. Sitting with my Kaffee mit schlag, waiting for my darned strudel! Wo bist du mein Herr?

Hey all, as we just learned, this is a very secure post, we could hardly get to it!

Again, Suzy has quit The Planet, she can’t read or reply to any other comments here.

Questinia, you’re the doctor. Do you think some of these FRTers are clinically delusional?

• Questinia says:

They are totally queer. Please read Beyond’s response to me on my post re pschotic hysteria. What irony! She takes what I said about the wingnuts and said I was writing about FRT. Then read the conclusion she comes to. Ultra-delusional. They’ve turned into a monoculture of beige anger.

Gosh thank you Q, did someone complain about double posting, how gross was that?

• KQuark says:

That’s ridiculous because as many people as possible should feel privileged to read inspiring stories like Q’s.

Just to be clear, that didn’t and wouldn’t happen here at The Planet.

We put the highest value on respecting and protecting the Freedom of Expression of all of our members.

All members are always welcome to cross post anywhere they want.

• suzycolorado says:

This is misinformation. Some, including me, didn’t feel a non-exclusive post should be the main. That’s all. There was another more timely subject with many diggs, which we were trying to publicize. I really hate to read false rumors being spread here about FRT. It’s a shame.