AdLib On June - 24 - 2009

Rosie_The_BloggerThis area is strictly for Authors, Editors and Admin. Members who are not in any of these groups can’t see this category or any of the posts in it.  please feel free to post here to correspond with your fellow Authors.

You can also use Admin Chat under the Admin page for live chats with other Authors (those pages are also invisible to regular members)  on member or site related issues but we don’t want a segregated site so please return to the public areas of the site to discuss and debate issues.

Thanks!

Categories: Authors' Cafe

1. SueInCa says:

I have to leave the Planet for awhile today. I will start working on it and leave you updates until you get a chance to finish the book. It will give you a perspective so we can turn out the best article possible.

2. Emerald1943 says:

OK! Let’s go back over to the main discussion and join the rest. I just have to say I am loving the Planet where we control the content! What a great concept!

3. SueInCa says:

Here I am and yes, I bookmarked tiger’s article.

• Emerald1943 says:

Oh great! I was beginning to wonder if we could catch up with each other.

I seem to remember you posting about this over at HP. You most likely know lots more about it than I, but I’m really interested in it. You were right about the education and letting people know about this.

4. Emerald1943 says:

Sue, my email is [email protected] if you did not see it under your “Tiger Woods” reply.

It’s hard to get on the “same page” here! LOL

5. Emerald1943 says:

I’m going to log out for a few minutes to see if I can download Sharlett’s book to my Kindle. Be right back!

• Emerald1943 says:

Just did the download! Boy, I sure love my Kindle! I’ve been meaning to read this for a while.

Also, Sue..Tiger just provided us with a good link. I don’t know if you saw that or not, but it’s called “Conservative Babylon” and has lots about the subject.

6. Emerald1943 says:

Sue, I am here! I am wondering if there has been any other collaborative effort on the Planet before now.

This is a most disturbing subject. I have eagerly awaited Rachel Maddow’s continuing coverage. She has Jeff Sharlett on her show every once in a while and it’s always an eye opener.