What are the questions for the GOP Debate going to be, what are yours and will they be asked?
Are down to Mitt and Newt and the rest are just there to sell more books?
Will someone actually bring up a proposal for helping the economy beyond “cut regulations and taxes?”
Who will shine and break out of the pack?
999? Electric Fences
So many questions that won’t be answered.
But the most important one:
What is the phrase for the drinking game? If you chose not to drink pick “Jobs”
Just one more, “Where is ‘The Donald?’ ”
- LIVE BLOG: GOP Debate on CNBC – 5:00pm PST (planetpov.com)
- Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich set for showdown in crucial GOP debate (guardian.co.uk)
- Big Pimpin’ – Donald Trump Pimps Newt Gingrich, Santorum for Newsmax GOP Debate (thedigitalliberalalliance.wordpress.com)
- Saturday’s GOP Debate: It’s Going to Get Nasty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- All Eyes on Des Moines: A Crucial GOP Debate (swampland.time.com)