AdLib On June - 2 - 2018

jukebox

Whether you remember the old days of pushing the buttons on a jukebox or have done it at a 50’s/60’s styled diner more recently, there’s a fun feeling to choosing a song by pressing “A6”. So this weekend’s music theme is jukebox music, classic songs from the ’60’s, 70’s or whatever era is nostalgic to you. Or any song that would be on your personal jukebox, that you could listen to over and over again (and that goes great with a cheeseburger, fries and a shake).

Now it’s your turn to drop a quarter in, click the buttons and play your favorite classics!

Categories: Music Thread

1. jjgravitas says:

The Kinks: Apeman

2. jjgravitas says:

Donovan: Sunshine Superman

3. jjgravitas says:

Harry Nilsson: Jump Into The Fire

4. jjgravitas says:

Golden Earring: Radar Love

5. jjgravitas says:

Joan Jett: I love Rock n Roll

6. jjgravitas says:

The Beatles: Hey Bulldog

7. Aquarius 1027 says:

Hi to all -- Well, two days ago my desktop computer was fried to a crisp yet we did have backup on an external hard drive that was safe from the internal inferno. Found a new computer today, will be a few days until everything from the backup gets transferred. One good thing, I also found some new speakers that will be light years ahead of my old ones to listen to all of the music! 😊

Great music selections from the jukebox this weekend! So -- I will have to add my selection by just pushing the jukebox button for “A5”. 😉 That one is “Age of Aquarius” by The Fifth Dimension.

Enjoy that new computer, Aquarius! Not the most enjoyable way to get one, but those new speakers sound like they’ll make all the inferno worth while!

• Aquarius 1027 says:

Thank you, Kesmarn -- I just found the screen blank and no lights on anywhere. Not sure what happened but some pathway of all those electronics stopped connecting, “it” decided to abandon me. 😉 Definitely looking forward to a better quality of sound, I was using some speakers from my younger daughter’s college computer days circa 2009! -- Hope things are doing good for you and your family, nice to see you. 😊

The Dear Old Dad (aka, The Warlord) will be 96 in August and he’s definitely keeping us busy! But it’s good to have him here — still in his own home — to celebrate Father’s Day. A real blessing.