AdLib On November - 25 - 2017

thankful1

Hope you’re having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend (and if you’re not in the U.S., hope you’re chillin’ this weekend even without the tryptophan assist)! This is a time of year in America where we focus on our families, gratitude for the meaningful things in our lives and desperately shoving people out of our way to buy a $20 Blue Ray DVD player at Walmart.

So to celebrate these special days, this weekend’s music thread is about love, caring and being thankful.

Share your love and happiness this weekend as we wish everyone a joyful weekend!

Categories: Music Thread

• Aquarius 1027 says:

Nice one, PPO! -- I had not heard this one in a long time and did not remember the group. Wonder if this was a one-hit-wonder for them. 😉

• pinkpantheroz says:

They were a 2 hit wonder! Lily the Pink was the other one. The lead singer was Mick McGear alias Mike McCartney, Paul’s Brother

1. pinkpantheroz says:

All Planeteers!

2. Aquarius 1027 says:

Dedicated to all who share the great songs at the Planet:

• Fergie1 says:

You beat me to it Aquarius! Hope all is well with you? Happy Thanksgiving Weekend.

• Aquarius 1027 says:

Same to you, Fergie! -- Doing good, getting ready to bring down the boxes from the attic and put out some Christmas decorations. My younger daughter and her boyfriend will be here soon to help as my husband has to be careful with his back and any heavy lifting. -- We will also put up the tree, it’s an artificial one so no dropping pine needles for us. -- Later I will take the leftover turkey parts and toss them into my crockpot and make a turkey stock, it simmers for a day then I strain and freeze it for later. And I freeze whatever turkey meat is leftover as well. During the week before Christmas, I make my homemade turkey noodle soup -- everyone enjoys a hot cup of homemade soup throughout the holiday. 😊

So thankful for this great music thread and great friends at the Planet! -- Hope all is well for both you and DH, too. -- Great to see you, take care. 😊