AdLib On November - 9 - 2015

GOP on TV

Coming on the heels of Donald Trump’s appearance on Saturday Night Live this past weekend, some folks have proposed that you can tell a lot about candidates by which tv shows are their favorites. So with that in mind, consider the names of the tv shows that each of them have listed as their favorites:

TOP 3 FAVORITE TV SHOWS FOR GOP CANDIDATES

Donald Trump: MAD MEN, BREAKING BAD, HOUSE OF CARDS

Carson CU

Ben Carson: CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, DOCTOR WHO, ROBOT CHICKEN

Bush CU

Jeb Bush: THE WALKING DEAD, GRANDFATHERED, BLINDSPOT

rubio1 CU

Marco Rubio: ELEMENTARY, GET SMART, WHAT’S MY LINE?

fiorina2 CU

Carly Fiorina: AMERICAN HORROR STORY, YOU’RE THE WORST, ALMOST HUMAN

Cruz CU

Ted Cruz: ANGER MANAGEMENT, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, FRINGE

Lindsay Graham: MISSING, BLOOD AND OIL, MY LITTLE PONY

Huck CU

Mike Huckabee: FALLING SKIES, THE LOONY TUNES SHOW, PENN AND TELLER: BULLSHIT!

Paul2 CU

Rand Paul: SONS OF ANARCHY, BLOODLINE, CHOPPED

Pataki CU

George Pataki: DEADWOOD, GRIMM, MOONLIGHTING

Bobby Jindal: LOST, SIX FEET UNDER, THE BIGGEST LOSER

Christie1 CU

Chris Christie: RESCUE ME, LIFE IN PIECES, SCANDAL

GOP Debate1

Top Shows For All GOP Candidates: FREAKS AND GEEKS, THE MUPPETS, CRIMINAL MINDS, PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Now that’s Must See TV!

1. jchuckjohns says:

I saw a couple of shows listed that I like. I hope this doesn’t have some sick, twisted hidden meaning… :)

2. LightningJoe says:

And not one repeat among them. This should tell us that when we are talking about the Repugs, there is no such thing as too many candidates.

3. monicaangela says:

Excellent AdLib! Also, very appropriate in each and every case. How do you come up with this stuff. Spot On!! LMAO. :)

Too funny, AdLib!

Can I play along for a little while?

Jeb! — Family Feud, Twilight Zone

Bobby Jindal — Get Smart, Bill Nye the Science Guy

Carly Fiorina — Designing Women, iCarly

Rand Paul — Trailer Park Boys, Dukes of Hazzard

Chris Christie — Jersey Shore, Jackass

Donald Trump — Pride and Prejudice, Extreme Makeover

Mike Huckabee — PeeWee’s Playhouse, Queer Eye for the Straight

Guy

Ben Carson — Doogie Howser, MD, Just Shoot Me

Marco Rubio — Orange is the New Black

George Pataki — Lost in Space

Thanks for another great evaluation of the Confederacy of Dunces! Otherwise known as the current crop of GOP candidates.

As Hillary said to Rachel on Friday. “I can think of Republicans I could run with… but none of those guys!

Hilarious AdLib!!

I just cracked up over Jeb Bush’s “The Walking Dead” as I watched it last night and swear that I saw him there wearing a check shirt, being deleted by Rick.

Great fun, and thank you.

Still laughing about the rest too. Lindsay Graham, “The Little Pony”, “Missing”, and Ben Carson, ” Curb Your Enthusiasm”. 😆

Thanks Kalima! I think that was Jeb! Then again, I was tempted to give “The Walking Dead” to Ben Carson but it really was so Jeb!.

So glad you enjoyed them! I really didn’t have any leftover titles I didn’t use but I didn’t check many reality show titles. I was going to use “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” for Lindsay but he’s so “My Little Pony”!

“The Walking Dead” is so ideal for Jeb. Just a few months into campaigning, and how many comebacks is this?

Many of the shows you used are over here so it made the whole post twice as much fun.

In one word. Perfect!

6. pinkpantheroz says:

For all GOP Candidates:

Who do You Think You Are?

Rumsfeld and Cheney Laugh-In