AdLib On January - 1 - 2015

OMG! I’d missed some of these! They’re all awesome, but somehow I hadn’t seen Miss Lindsey Scarlett O’Hara Graham. Unbelievably funny!

Thanks so much for the year-end gift, AdLib! 😆

Kes, my pleasure and thanks so much!

It’s hard to portray these serious, substantial political geniuses as ridiculous, pandering ideologues but I try! And I’ll have lots of opportunities in the upcoming year, that’s for sure!

2. sillylittleme says:

Thanks Ad for the recap. I have to agree with everyone’s sentiments so far. Laugh out loud funny, and scary at the same time. Wish all a happy and healthy new year. Look forward to more laughs and gnashing of teeth.

L’Chaim (to life)

Lots of memories. Lots of fun. 😆

My favourites are still Lindsey G as Scarlet, Boehner as the cowardly, weepy lion, and Grumps “Get off my lawn” McCain as Norman Bates in drag, and still elicit a laugh out loud as if I were an eight year old.

Thanks for the laughs of 2014, they aways seemed to come when we needed them the most. Looking forward to the next round as the newly elected Repubnuts try to flex their tiny, limp muscles in Congress.

Cheers!

Kalima, your laughter is worth quite a bit to me, so glad to hear that!

Oh yeah, we’re going to tale down the Repub Congress this year like a Russian dictator. After all, they’re full of worthless gas too!

A very Happy New Year to you and your family!

4. glenn says:

Hey Ad, enjoyed the review. It also reminded me of the Sunday funnies that Sally used to do. Kalima said she’s doing okay, any other news? Will you tell her I miss her and wish her well?

And, of course, a Happy New Year to you and yours! Looking forward to the insanity this year, because you know there will be some, somewhere!

glenn -- Right with you on that, hope to see Sally back here soon.

A very happy New Year to you and the family too! Yes, with the 2016 Presidential election gearing up this year, there will be plenty of insanity to go around…and only one Planet of sanity as an escape from it!

Hope to see you at Vox tonight!

• choicelady says:

Amen! Loved this AND miss Sally terribly. I’m glad to know she’s doing well. Please send my best wishes, too.

These are very funny -- starting the next TWO years with a good laugh it more than amazing. It is what will help us get through it all.

Happy New Year to all our PPOV friends and allies! We love you and thank you for keeping on keeping on so we both learn AND laugh in the face of very hard times!

5. Nirek says:

Ad, all those posts were funny but so close to being true it is scary.

Happy New Year!

I look forward to many more posts from you and others.
    My best to you and all.

Hey Nirek! Thanks, I aim for “scary funny”! Looking forward to seeing and chatting with you here as the next year’s events unfold! All the best back to you and your family (including Nirek Jr.!).