bito On December - 15 - 2011

P1060691

Image by albike's via Flickr

Oh,  for the fun of it, let’s  take another look.  Will tonight  be all Newt-Romney?

Written by bito

Was once a handsome frog until kissed by an ugly corporate princess.----- Like a well honed knife, the internet can be a wonderful and useful tool. It can be used to prepare and serve a delicious meal or it can be used to cause harm. peace

A tad late, but I posted this on MB yesterday morning.

—-

Michael Tomasky on Ron Paul.

Ron Paul: Batty Old Reactionary for President
    Dec 14, 2011 6:11 PM EST

However delightful it would be for Ron Paul to whip Newt and Mitt in Iowa, Paul’s hipster supporters need to realize just how far right he really is.

2. BTW I heard Perry pulled the Tebow card. I told everyone he’s the poster child for the Christainists.

3. Glad I watched football instead of this debacle. Falcons win 41-14.

4. bito says:

Even Faux noticed? Doesn’t starting war with Iran count?

ZerlinaMaxwell Zerlina Maxwell
    [email protected] commenting on how no one in the Republican field has any plans on the economy. Only one who did was Herman Cain. #iowadebate

Huntsman fail: These debates will inspire more trust in us candidates.

What a load of BS, can he read a poll?

6. bito says:

TrueRonPaul Ron Paul
    @
    @ronpaultips @ElderDbruce Ron Paul is racist as hell. He just keeps it quiet. ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com moronpaul.tumblr.com/post/140687313…

• SallyT says:

Bito, that is so true but the old fart was the only one I could find a few things to agree with tonight. Damn him! I wouldn’t vote for him because I know all the other stuff. I hope those young people do too.

7. SallyT says:

Bito, Murph, and AdLib you can watch FOX give their opinions of how the debate went. I have to go over to Rachel. Sorry guys but that is all of FOX I can take!

What a joke! Fox asks all these question to diss the candidates they don’t want then ask, “Why are you breaking the Reagan 11th commandment?”

IOW, can’t we all just agree with the GOP Elite and make Romney our nom so he doesn’t get so beat up?”

Weasels.

9. bito says:

That debate was total BS, worst one so far IMHO

10. SallyT says:

Hey, Bachmann Sparkle face, we are better off under 4 years of Obama than 8 years of Bush!

11. MurphTheSurf3 says:

1 in 2 Americans are poor. The Legacy of GOP economy policy (with assists from corporatist Dems)…that’s what Obama is living with.

12. SallyT says:

AHHHH, AdLib, did you see the halo appear over Gingrich head when he answered how nice he is to everyone except Obama.

13. SallyT says:

Don’t speak bad about your fellow repub because we don’t know which one of you jokers is going to be the nom. And, you are on tape!

Michele Bachmann’s face, courtesy of Spackle Magic.