bito On October - 18 - 2011
Vote Early and Often

GO DEMS

What are the questions for the GOP Debate going to be, what are yours and will they be asked?

Are down to Mitt and Newt and the rest are just there to sell more books?

Foreign affairs,  Religion and who is the “better Christian and supports Israel the most ?”

How many times will Ron Paul bring up “The Fed” or the gold standard?

Will someone actually bring up a proposal for helping the economy beyond “cut regulations and taxes?”

Who will shine and break out of the pack?

Who will mount the biggest attack and will it be on “those Guys” (aka Mitt Romney/ Newt Gingrich?)

999?  Electric Fences

So many questions that won’t be answered.

But the most important one:

What is the phrase for the drinking game? If you chose not to drink pick “Jobs”

Just one more, “Where is ‘The Donald?’ ”

Written by bito

Was once a handsome frog until kissed by an ugly corporate princess.----- Like a well honed knife, the internet can be a wonderful and useful tool. It can be used to prepare and serve a delicious meal or it can be used to cause harm. peace

1. PatsyT says:

Oh No
    Did I miss another GOP Debate?
    Help
    Did I miss any fine displays of intellect or wisdom?

2. foodchain says:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen as much pass/fail as I have with the GOP debates. Every week? No issues? Just don’t trip? Some criteria!

3. SallyT says:

I think Perry will say that he has a Christmas Tree but he doesn’t hang too many balls on it because he doesn’t like gays. (Truth be known, his tree is weighted down with big balls in cowtown.)

Oops! Bito, so sorry! I messed up and didn’t see you had already set up this post for tonight’s debate!

Mia culpa!

• bito says:

Adlib, no problem, this post has been in “storage” since we crossed on another ‘debate.’

My biggest disappointment is that the Donald’s debate is not going to be held. I guess even that some even can’t see that the circus can only have so many clowns in one show.

5. javaz says:

I think that Occupy Wall Street will be mentioned and Mittens will say that he empathizes with the 99% and then he’ll say something about his 1,574 page Job Plan.

Perry will say something about nothing.

Bachmann and Ron Paul will accuse PBO of divisiveness and causing the peasants to revolt.

Newt will mention his running credit account at Tiffany’s.

Huntsman will say something that sounds sane.

Cain will mention electrocuting Mexicans and the crowd will erupt into applause and cheers.

Electric Fence for the drinking game!

6. bito says:

Two things: This is a left over from the last debate, does it make a difference? And the other, Don’t do like Adlib last time and pick “deregulation” or “cut regulations” for your drinking game. You will be smashed.