KQµårk 死神 On August - 16 - 2011

AdLib should remember this background graphic.

Written by KQµårk 死神

My PlanetPOV contact is [email protected] Proud Dem whose favorite hobby is cat herding. The GOP is not a political party, it's a personality disorder. Cancer, Heart Failure and Bush Survivor.

1. choicelady says:

Wonderful graphic, and thanks bito for reminding us that the Emancipation Proclamation needs to be brushed off now and then.

So, KQ -- you thinking you’re gonna win the contest? It’s a delicious design…

Nice one K, perfect. 😀

10 stars and Tweeted, KQ!

4. bito says:

Good ‘un KQ! 😆

KQuark, love it! Very clever!!!

• KQuark says:

I wonder if that icon would get be the AOLHP censors. he he he

Here’s a link to this post that should get through HP’s censorship:

• KQuark says:

They have the main in MSNBC Lockup but I posted a comment on the Politics page main article.

I don’t mind using guerrilla tactics to ruffle a few feathers over there but I always feel like I need a shower afterwards.

• I don’t know why anybody with any real sense of truth would even care about Huff-In-Puff. She and her website are like a pile of shit by the roadside. Yes, you notice the smell, but you also recognize what that smell is. The heartless, soulless principle-less quest for money and fame. The appeasement of her rich and powerful friends that aren’t worth the time of day.
            Yesterday I posted a comment from one of the articles on AOLHP, to show how the comments there haven’t changed or progressed since the AOL buy-out. But that is the last time I will exert any energy, mental or physical, to the likes of such an obvious sham collaboration such as HP.

• bito says:

AdLib needs to come up with some of his magic links.

• KQuark says:

I still have three active logins on AOLHP.

“Piyush” that fired of the trolls after “Bobby” did the response to President Obama’s first SOTU address.

And “ObamaWinsDebate” and “BidenWinsDebate” for more obvious reasons.

I can use the first one as blogger graffiti.