AdLib On February - 11 - 2011

Proud, joyous, ecstatic Egyptians celebrate the historic success of their revolution and the resignation of Hosni Mubarak!

Categories: Featured, News & Politics

1. paulita says:

Hi friends.. popped in to say hello and celebrate this great day Egypt!

2. KarateKid says:

Hey, there’s more comments here than in the corresponding article over at the failing site.

I only hope the military does what the Philippines did, and back a democracy. I’m still a little leery. These guys have to keep the pressure on.

3. creole-girl says:

What a difference a day makes!! I am overjoyed for the Egyptian People.

4. zootliberal says:

jdmn17 alerted me to this piece of the puzzle, thought I would pass it on.

5. Udont Knowme says:

Checkout this awesome video of the Egyptian people.

It all happened while I was sleeping, but I couldn’t be any happier right now. Kudos to the Egyptian people, you chased the fox out of the henhouse and he’s running scared. Osarisama!

7. KB723 says:

A Huge Congrats for the Egyptian People.

8. bastalready says:

Parties everywhere!

9. escribacat says:

I see the Swiss have frozen Mubarak’s assets. I’m guessing the Egyptian authorities must have asked them to do it; doesn’t seem like something a Swiss bank would just decide to do unilaterally.

10. BigDogMom says:

Got home after my husband tonight, he greeted me with the news by yelling across the yard as I got out of my car, “He’s out, he’s done, he’s gone!”..I tell ya, it was better than being greeted with a diamond necklace or a dozen roses!!!! 😀

11. lornejl says:

Oh my , HP has some serious competition here ; )

12. Haruko Haruhara says:

Another photo

[img][/img]

13. Buddy McCue says:

I wanted to celebrate by looking for some Egyptian food, but a Google search for that shows no results for the Atlanta area (where I am.)

There ARE some Middle Eastern and Mediterranean places though, so my wife & I are going out to one of the better-rated places in town for that sort of food. We wanted to be around some jubilant people in a celebratory mood tonight.