AdLib On October - 22 - 2010

A  surprise awaits you right here at PlanetPOV on Monday. Can’t say much more or it wouldn’t be a surprise!

See you then!

Categories: PlanetPOV

1. PatsyT says:

nice …… pony

2. whatsthatsound says:

If the ladies of HP all get ponies, then we guys should all get maids!
    As in, “Everybody Ought to Have a Maid” from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.

Puttering all around…..the house!

3. Questinia says:

OK kes, I can’t see you sad!

PPPPPPPPP.OOOOOOOOO.NN…..NN…YY……YY.!!
    PP………PP.OO…………OO.NN…..NN…YY……YY.!!
    PP………PP.OO…………OO.NNN…NN…YY….YY…!!
    PP………PP.OO…………OO.NNNn.NN…YY….YY…!!
    PPPPPPPPP.OO…………OO.NN….nNN…YYYYY….!!
    PP………….OO…………OO.NN……NN……YY……!!
    PP………….OO…………OO.NN……NN……YY……!!
    PP………….OOOOOOOOO.NN……NN……YY……!!

4. Tom Neverss says:

The surprise is, the site has been spying on all commenters through our computer cameras and we all tend to look like the lady above while we read. Pictures of all will be posted and we get to vote for the most ludicrous of them all.

Glad it won’t be me :)

Tom, welcome to The Planet. While you are right that The Planet is able to turn on everyone’s web cameras and record them blogging in their underwear, that is not the surprise. That is our Donation Encouragement program.

Our surprise will be when those who don’t donate discover they’re starring on a new reality show, “Bloggers Uncovered.

5. PatsyT says:

I am having fun with this site……

” alt=”stfu” />

6. bitohistory says:

I just got an email giving me a tracking # from a trucking company for a delivery from “Klaus & Phaisy Farms and Stables.” Does this have anything to do with the surprise?

• PatsyT says:

pony pony Pony Pony Pony PONY PONY PONY !!!

” alt=”pony” />

PPPPPPPPP OOOOOOOOO NN NN YY YY !!
        PP PP OO OO NN NN YY YY !!
        PP PP OO OO NN N NN YY YY !!
        PP PP OO OO NN N NN YY YY !!
        PPPPPPPPP OO OO NN N NN YYY !!
        PP OO OO NN N NN Y !!
        PP OO OO NN NN Y
        PP OOOOOOOOO NN NN Y !!

EDIT: Rats!! It took out all the spaces! I had actually spelled out PONY in giant letters! Boo-hooo-hoooo-hoooo!
        Now I REALLY need a pony!

• bitohistory says:

Beyond my knowledge, k’es.

Not to worry, b’ito. It was just a bit of fun I was indulging in while watching to new and improved Sherlock Holmes on PBS.

It’s very quirky. Dry humor throughout. Let me know what you think.

• bitohistory says:

k’es, Good that is part of my Sunday night unlaxing. I will give it a try.

I was very determined not to like it because I’m such a Holmes (traditional version) fan, but it has won me over. Pace is very quick-- almost manic — but it pulls you in.

• bitohistory says:

How is it? I saw the preview and I had mixed feelings. I will miss Wallander. That one I did like.

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy! I’m going to run out and stock up on oats and carrots right now!

7. boomer1949 says:

AdLib,

We forgive you — we’re all slightly twisted. 😀

8. javaz says:

A surprise?

Did you say a surprise?

Here’s my guess --

President Obama is going to log onto the Planet and write an article about the November 2nd surprise when the Democrats retain both houses and the “how to” deal with Republican heads exploding!

Or --

George Clooney is going to come on and write an article specifically to j’avaz and how he’s been longing for j’avaz’s affections!

Or --

Juan Williams is logging on and writing an article whereby he admits that he’s never been a liberal.

Or --

Christine O’Donnel is logging on and writing an article on “How to Fool an Electorate Using Witchcraft”.

Or --

Joe Miller is logging in and writing an article about “How To Deal With Pesky Questions From The Press”.

Or --

Sharron Angle is logging in and writing an article about “What It Means To Be The First Asian Legislator in Nevada”.

Or --

Glenn Beck is logging on and writing an article about “The Diary Of A Rodeo Clown and How You, too, Can Make Millions by Preaching to Idiots”.

9. PatsyT says:

The envelope please…

10. whatsthatsound says:

The lady in the picture is saying, “My Gosh! This Crazy Glue works better than I thought! Now how I am I gonna get my hands unstuck from my head and my chest?”

11. boomer1949 says:

You’re pregnant? I’d be surprised too, if I were you! 😆

12. Questinia says:

THE SURPRISE IS THAT’S YOU IN THE PICTURE! Isn’t it Adlib?

13. whatsthatsound says:

Just so you’re warned, Adlib, I’ve been around a while, so it takes a LOT to surprise me!

14. TakeInAPlay says:

I’ve always wanted a pony.

We buy our ponies by the dozen and pass the savings onto you!

Unfortunately, we’re all out of inventory right now and our supplier is now importing them from China so not only will it take months to get them but we’ll have to wash all the lead paint and cyanide off of them when they arrive.