AdLib On April - 4 - 2010

Happy Easter to all!

While you were sleeping all snug in your beds last night, The Easter Planet was hiding political Easter eggs in this article.

Following are anagrams of the names of people in the news we’ve written about at The Planet all year. See if you can find the name in its hiding place! Answers will be provided on Monday, good luck!

1. I Shag Bum Hurl.

2. Ha! Me Run Lame.

3. Anal Parish

4. Only In Capes

5. Me Lie, Earn Job

Categories: Games, PlanetPOV

We have two winners!

The first to guess all the answers correctly was AlphaBitch! Followed shortly by Escribacat!

The week’s supply of egg salad has been shipped by Express pack mule to AlphaBitch!

And a week’s supply of Betty Crocker’s Scalloped Potatoes is on its way via RV to Escribacat!

Congrats to both of you!

Now for the answers:

1. I Shag Bum Hurl = Rush Limbaugh

2. Ha! Me Run Lame = Rahm Emanuel

3. Anal Parish = Sarah Palin

4. Only In Capes = Nancy Pelosi

5. Me Lie, Earn Job = Joe Lieberman

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!

• javaz says:

Congratulations to the winners!

I would have never figured out Rahm or Nancy Pelosi, but did get the others!

Enjoy your egg salad and scalloped potatoes!

2. escribacat says:

Okay now this is bugging me! I’ve got two….

…and later, after a brain-stimulating bubble bath…hehe.

3. KQ says:

Thanks for nothing Adlib I really suck at figuring out anagrams. 😉

Yeah, I didn’t see this but it wouldn’t have made any dif. I’m anagramlexic.

• escribacat says:

Hey KQuark — did you see the table of elements feature on the Ipad? I hate to sound like an advert, but you could click on an element, then up pops a 3-D image that you could rotate with your finger. It was quite beautiful.

• KQ says:

No I missed that one. I have a couple of cool PTOE apps on my Eris Droid but I don’t know if I’ll go for all the iPad hype. For fuckssake what’s the big deal my cardiologist has been using tablet PCs for almost three years now.

4. AlphaBitch says:

GOT ‘EM! I love this! If only I could get paid to do this stuff….

5. javaz says:

Happy Easter!

Could only get 2 -- #1 and # 3 and must say #3 is appropriate.

Will work on it later today --