AdLib On March - 25 - 2010

PlanetPOV has only been around 7 months but thanks to the informed, conscientious and expressive community here, we’ve now passed 50,000 comments!

So…who posted our 50,000th comment? It was…

…CHERNYNKAYA!!! Here’s Cher’s and PlanetPOV’s 50,000th comment:

Chernynkaya:

You did right! You simply stated the facts. And even of you had said that you hoped more people had access to health insurance, I see no problem with that. Also, reassuring seniors is healing!

CONGRATULATIONS CHER! For posting our 50,000th comment you’ll soon receive by carrier pigeon a lifetime supply of Hamburger Helper…Cheesy Nacho Flavor!!!

Seriously, sincere thanks and gratitude from all of the founders of PlanetPOV, me, KQuark and Kalima, to all of our members who have helped shape The Planet into the singular, vibrant, enlightening and enjoyable place it is!

Onto 100,000!

Categories: Featured, PlanetPOV

Wow, Cher! Let’s hear it for guilt (Jewish or Catholic, machts nicht, as my gramma used to say). Your comment was in reply to my request for absolution.
    You graciously gave it, and now…

Voila!

You are inundated with Hamburger Helper Cheezy Nacho Flavor.

Who sez there is no justice in the universe?

2. choicelady says:

Oh congratualtions, Cher! Just GREAT. Prize kinda sucks, but I suppose it depends on taste. On the whole I’d prefer that to the pony. You don’t have to clean up after HHCNF.

Way to GO, our dear friend! Your daughter is not entirely wrong -- where would we be without you?

But let her know you live by house rules -- you share. So there.

3. FrankenPC says:

LOL!! How appropriate Cher posted the 50K’th post. It’s fate.

Congrats Adlib on running a great board! If the moderation and direction were any less stellar it wouldn’t have happened.

4. KQuark says:

I vote Cher should get a Planet T-shirt or mug of her choice.

5. bitohistory says:

I think this whole count is invalid!!! My mom wrote an excuse note for yesterday! It wold have been me if I was here!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I would get a tracking number on that shipment,Cher. My horse, pony and my saddle are still wandering around some where. ๐Ÿ˜‰

No worries this time. We’ve switched to Pigeon Express for all of our deliveries.

Just hope they don’t eat it all before it gets to Cher!

• Chernynkaya says:

๐Ÿ˜† Bito: Did you just join the Reptilian-Sore-Loser Party?

You sound a lot like them!

• bitohistory says:

Damn right!! And if I had the energy I would do something about it!! You damn libruls take everything! Just wait until I get out of my rocker!! I’ll take back America! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

6. Chernynkaya says:

Let me also offer my thanks to the wonderful, SMART and caring people who made this Planet happen:

7. PatsyT says:

Cheesy Nacho Flavor, No Way!
    Booo Hisss
    Cher gets all the good stuff!

8. Chernynkaya says:

Holy Comment, Batman! Thank god it wasn’t nasty!! Hamburger Helper?? Oh, I see it is cheesy nacho flavor, so OK then--thanks!

EDIT: ๐Ÿ˜† My daughter just asked if I had made ALL 50,000 comments. I guess she thinks I talk too much.

9. Mightywoof says:

Congratulations Cher -- don’t eat all that Hamburger Helper at once :)