AdLib On January - 25 - 2010

Just a reminder that thanks to the generosity of our members, we are well on our way to reaching our Winter fundraising goal of $500 but we still have a bit more to go.

So as a little incentive, we’re offering to let this irresistible and adorable kitty go free if you donate. What a total cutey, huh? Don’t you just love how sweet and helpless little kitties are? His name is Mr. FluffyWuvers and he loves purring and cuddling, making you laugh as he plays so silly with yarn and living a long and fruitful life.

Just think, when you help The Planet pay for its necessary expenses for this year, you’re not only helping to keep Free Speech and a citizen’s think tank available to people all over the world…you’re also gaining the hopefully undying gratitude of Mr. FluffyWuvers!

You can donate below or on the sidebar. Thanks for helping us reach our goal!

What’s that, Mr. FluffyWuvers? Yes, I’m sure they’ll donate very, very soon. Now get those paws back up…good kitty…

[donation-can planetpovfundraiser2010w]

Categories: PlanetPOV

Wonderful, we made it while I was sleeping and again, thank you all for giving the Planet another year. Now excuse me, I’ll have to get things ready for the new arrival and brainstorm about a new name, who the heck would call their cat FluffyWuvers??

WOO HOO! We made our goal and even passed it!!! Thanks you all so much for making our first Fundraiser such a success!

And thanks for keeping PlanetPOV spinning for 2010!!!

And lastly, a big thanks from Mr. FluffyWuvers who is now chillin’ before heading over to his new home with Kalima. From Mr. FluffyWuvers to all of you:

” alt=”kitty rock” class=”aligncenter”/>

3. PatsyT says:

Looks like we made it !
    I am happy to be part of this.
    Major Thanks to Everyone
    You should all feel very proud!

4. javaz says:

CONGRATULATIONS ADLIB AND PPOV!!!!

Mr. FluffyWuvers is safe now!

5. Tiger99 says:

I gots to git me one-a-deeze!!! πŸ‘Ώ

Applaws! Applaws! Fluffy is almost saved from the jaws of AdLib and the Nasty gang. We have almost reached our goal, wonderful, good job and thank you so much for your support.

😳 Good Lord, what on earth am I doing here, take no notice, don’t try to wake me up, I think I’m sleepwalking across the Pacific again.

Mr. FluffyWuvers is breathing a lot easier now. He’s so grateful for all the generous members who are getting us within a cat’s whisker of reaching our goal.

We have just a tiny bit to go and then Mr FluffyWuvers will be winging his way in First Class to join his new mom, Kalima.

But he needs our members’ help to donate and I’ll do my part by not flinching at any loud noises.

Come on folks, we’re almost there!!!

My stray cat, Big Tony, says he and his “Family” will see to it that you are amply rewarded for saving his little pal, Fluff. He and his gang never forget a favor. I can vouch for that. When I put food out for them, they always remember to leave a tip--even if it is only a few “scents.”

• bitohistory says:

Kalima says
      Good Lord, what on earth am I doing here, take no notice, don

I’m on my way back to Tokyo, please don’t make a sound, I’m not a very strong swimmer.

See you in a few hours, goodnight bito. :)

Dum-dee-dum-dee-dee-dum…here I am just home and settled in from work. 2 a.m., and I open up my laptop to see…paw prints all over the keyboard…what the…?
    And--huh?--here are a couple of posts earlier in this discussion, purrrrrrportedly from me! But--wow--the English is not so good, to say the least. Clearly some feline has been up to no good when I’ve been away.
    This calls for further investigation.

• escribacat says:

You’ve got one smart kitty, kes!

It’s hard to believe that the furball who looks so inert around here all day, and fails to understand: “Get off the table!!” could have come up with those posts… hmmmmm, that enormous stray guy, though…I wouldn’t put it past him.

• boomer1949 says:

Eventually I resort to a spray bottle of cold water. The little ones are so familiar with being sprayed, now all I need to do is pick it up and shake it — works everytime — and they go hide under the bed.

• escribacat says:

My kitty only understands “Get off” the fourth and loudest time. And that’s only temporary.

They always look up with that wide-eyed face: “Beg pardon, were you speaking to MOI in that unladylike tone?”

You are lucky escribacat, my terror Tiger, gives me a sore throat before he takes any notice or pretends he suddenly doesn’t understand the 3 languages I use with them every day. Sneaky little bugger that one, but I know his game.

Which brings me to a point about how people speak different languages, the tone I mean. When I speak Japanese, my tone is almost feminine. Speaking English is much louder and bolder. When I get annoyed in my native German, the house shakes.

8. choicelady says:

AdLib -- touch one hair on that adorable kitty’s head, and I take my money BACK. How’s THAT for a threat, huh???

I showed the pix to my two cats, and they growled. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid! One is a Maine Coon Cat that weighs in at about 25 pounds and is not yet full grown. The other is just grumpy.

FluffyWuvers? Bet he’s pissed at the name, too. Cute as all get out though.

You go ahead and tell him off cl. I’ve already offered to adopt Fluffy, what’s one more when you only have 16?

I have it on good authority, that AdLib is all talk and no action on this, but keep it to yourself please.

9. VegasBabe says:

ROFLMAO…talk about ingenuity. OMG….did I need to see this thread today. You guys are waaaaaaaaaaay to much. Loved it!!

10. AuntieChrist says:

The CIA (Cats In Action) have been informed of your operation… they are not pleased.

I’ve seen on the net what cats are capable of doing:

Nonetheless, I’ll see what I can do to help more by week’s end.

Woe be upon all of us should the goal not be met!

Dark days shall indeed be ahead.

Auntie Christ

11. javaz says:

Ut oh, these cats are preparing to free Mr. FluffyWuver --

12. KQuark says:

The kitten mob responds with Adlib in Sniper Kitten’s sights.

We have a real gang war here.

” alt=”sk” />

God I hope this is not quoted out of context.

13. escribacat says: