BlueStateMan On November - 17 - 2009

1. javaz says:

I like President Obama dueling Dick Cheney.
    Priceless.

Is it only me, as I find this to be in bad taste considering the RW’s aimless kerfuffle over another U.S. President bowing to the Japanese Emperor and this one being just a child during WW11. It might be intended to be funny but just ends up looking like more RW propaganda fuel in the end. If this was to be fair, we need a doll depicting Georgie with a bright red face while choking on a pretzel.

Sorry for my vent, I find this sort thing distasteful to say the least and if intended for kids, a waste of time because they will fail to see the intent whatever it was meant to be.

Kalima, I understand where you’re coming from. And needless to say, I wouldn’t consider buying this for a child.

I guess what struck me about it was the implied contradiction of presenting possibly the most civilized guy on the planet in such an absurdly aggressive pose, wearing business casual, no less :o)! It’s kind of like an image of Mr. Rogers with a machine gun (to stretch a point). It’s inherent absurdity makes it kinda funny.

3. KQuark says:

Wow the prez with a katana striking a pose like he’s going to remove the head of his vanquished opponent so he can bring it back as proof of victory to his warlord. I just watched a whole documentary on samurais.

4. HITO says:

Wish Odoll had a jar of dijon in one hand and a bunch of arugula in the other. A man ready with a dinner’s ingredients after putting in a hard day’s work in the oval office, is something desirous in my world.

Also wished it had his cool red tie which laughed in the face of the GOP back in the day.

I want one too.

5. PepeLepew says:

Hee, hee.
    I’m getting my brother one…

I don’t know exactly why, but I think I need one of these.

7. bitohistory says:

Let me guess: Made in China.

8. BigDogMom says:

Oh my God, you’ve got to be kidding, is this for real? who are the evil doer’s that he fights, John ‘Bone Head’ Bohner or Sarah ‘Barracuda’ Palin?

• HITO says:

Don’t forget, she was called FrankenBarbie awhile back.

Hey mom, I said hi to you in the netherworld today. Not sure you knew it was me. I am the QueenoftheDamned in the underworld.

• BigDogMom says:

Hey HITO, I thought that was you, how’s it going. That HP article started to get really nasty trolls so I left soon after…FrankenBarbie is a good name for the monster that she is!

• BlueStateMan says: